Date(s) - 25/05/2018
7:00 am - 8:30 am
The Glades Golf Club
Categories No Categories
“In the past 6 years there has been 279 Veteran Suicides
56 in 2017 alone – this is an epidemic”
PTSD & Depression are chronic illnesses impacting the lives of many who serve our Country & communities. Small Business is not immune to it’s reach !
Andy & Zoe Cullen lived through this nightmare called PTSD.
- Andy is a veteran of 17 years service in the Australian Army. Retiring as a Major in 2012 having served 6 years as a soldier in the Royal Australian Infantry (RAINF) and later as an Officer in the Royal Australian Engineers (RAE) focusing much of his career in Explosive Ordnance Disposal.
- Andy is a decorated Officer, receiving the Australian Commendation for Distinguished Service & United States Commendation Medal.
- Andy retired as a Major from the Australian Army in 2012 – he was also diagnosed with PTSD.
- Following years of struggle, Andy was admitted to a Psychiatric hospital with deep Depression which nearly took his life !
- Zoe, like many wives & partners were left to pick up the pieces & manage the family through this dark time.
Join us & hear from Andy & Zoe who have a unique perspective and insight into living with PTSD & Depression & the impact this has on families & relationships.
Learn their secrets to a successful marriage through adversity & the tools they used to take back control of their lives
& overcome this debilitating illness.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – BOOK & PAY BY 18 May 2018 – $30
Payment – To be made prior to the Breakfast to Chamber Bank Account
Account number: 10143903
Reference: Your Name
RSVP: 18 May, 2018
BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL FOR CATERING PURPOSES
DARRYL’S RAFFLE – DON’T FORGET BRING $5 FOR TICKETS
GREAT PRIZES DONATED BY FELLOW MEMBERS
Bookings are closed for this event.